As a licensed Acupuncturist staying up-to-date with your continuing education credits is crucial to keeping your license active. As a healthcare provider, it is also so important to stay inspired and never stop learning about practicing medicine. An easy and fun way to do this is through podcasts.
There are so many great resources for education and inspiration out there as an Acupuncturist, nature being my all-time favorite. And as you know, being an Acupuncturist also means you dabble in interpersonal relationships, trauma, pain management, GI support, parenting, and all the other issues a person may come across, so being well-rounded is important. Podcasts are a great way to listen to variety of topics and interviews, while driving, running, or even cooking dinner.
Not all podcasts listed below are exclusively focused on Acupuncture but hopefully will allow you to draw inspiration from them.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Everyday Acupuncture: Inspirational talks with Acupuncture professionals from around the World on a variety of topics.
- Acupuncture and Herbs Health CMI: Up to date Research and Articles focused on Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
- True Nature Radio: Podcast with Heiner Fruehauf and Laurie Regan, discussions on Classical Chinese medicine, nutrition, and more.
- Acupuncture Marketing School: With Michelle Grasek, focused on business management for the acupuncture professional.
- Drunken Acupuncture Podcast: A great and easy listen for Acupuncture professionals with a wide variety of topics.
Meditation and Mindfulness
- Daily Breath: Short mindful meditations with Deepak Chopra.
- Tara Brach: Meditations ranging from basic to heat-centered as well as more focused techniques, with a base in Buddhist meditation.
- Intelligent Medicine: Dr. Ronald Hoffman focuses on in-depth health topics, conventional, alternative/herbal medicine, and natural approaches all discussed.