Knowing how to utilize social media to promote your business can be a very beneficial marketing technique, way to fill your schedule, reach out to your ideal target market, and get your message out into the world.
Social Media can be a great tool to help build your business and bring in new patients. Many also offer business accounts for a more professional interaction and so you can keep pictures of your personal life separate if you choose. Pick one or two outlets that you feel will reach your clientele and that are easy and inspiring for you to use and stay consistent. You can also consider hiring a social media manager to keep up on posts, manage multiple platforms, and keep a consistent brand image.
Social Media Outlets
Social Media Prompts and Ideas
Complied here is a list of prompt you can use upon your social media outlets. They are jumping off points for you to elaborate upon. Make sure to use your own personality, business name, brand colors and message to make it your own! You can also ask a question to your audience to help increase engagement.
- Introduce yourself- Name 3-5 things that make you and your business unique
- Does Acupuncture Hurt?- Make a post about how acupuncture is supposed to be painless but will come along with sensations, explain the difference.
- What is Qi? Explain what Qi is and how patients can interact/ feel it during an acupuncture session.
- Talk about the Acupuncture needles- Show a picture of acupuncture needles in comparison with hypodermic needles and how they are much smaller.
- Explain Guasha and what it is used for.
- Explain Cupping and what it is used for.
- Explain Moxa and what it is used for.
- Talk about common Chinese Medicine diagnosis in detail ( Blood deficiency, Qi deficiency, Blood stagnation) One post for each one.
- Share an interesting article from predominant newspapers that peek interest.
- Talk about Chinese Medicine Nutrition and the energetic nature of foods.
- Make a post about the Five elements, or five!
- Talk about the five elements and the five seasons.
- Share your favorite products or supplements ( with a disclaimer that it is not medical advice)
- Post articles related to your niche.
- Post inspirational quotes.