Having a professional and easy-to-use website is essential for running a successful business. This article goes through the importance of having an up-to-date website and a few easy options for creating one.
Even if you are not the most technologically inclined, an online presence is a must. Having a landing page a place where patients can look up your business is important, but taking time to work on articles, a blog, or even selling a few products can allow your website to gain more traffic and the hope to bring more patients through the door.
Your website here
It is quite easy to build and design a simple website, even if you are not a super techy person, but hiring a well-qualified web designer and SEO manager might be a good option if this seems out of your range of expertise or interest. There are so many amazing graphic designers that can help you create exactly what you are envisioning.
If you are hoping to cut costs, are an avid DIY-er, or do not feel the need for a super fancy website, designing one yourself is a great option.
Some of the most user-friendly website builders are;
These three programs are not only affordable to host a domain but are easy to use and design. The first step is to find a web domain address that is not in use. You may be able to buy the address from someone that owns it or you can search a website such as Go Daddy to purchase the address. After finding a web address that suits your needs, then choose a website builder that feels easy and inspiring. (This website you are reading now is created on WordPress.)
The internet has become an indispensable part of our society and utilizing its benefits can help grow your business.
- Integrated Online Scheduling – There is some amazing online scheduling software that can easily be linked to your website to help with scheduling appointments, sending appointment reminders, and keeping your business organized. Having a website can be a place to keep this all in one place.
- Online Presence / Discoverability – When people are looking for a new acupuncturist, they often are going to look for people they have heard recommended from friends first, and then to people that are practicing within close vicinity to their work or homes. Having a website with your practice location can be a great way to draw in new patients.
- Information Sharing – Having a blog or a place to store your articles can make it an easy place to send patients to offer information, instead of printing handouts, and it is a great way to draw more traffic to your website. Not only are blogs a great way to share information they can be used to network and possibly get published as well.
- Extra Income Stream – Do you make amazing body oils or tea blends? Setting up an online store on your website can be a great income stream. The website will also allow you to reach outside of your network of patients.
- Making Connections- Having a website can attract attention to your services and talents and draw other professionals and patients to you. It serves as a great way to share your skills.
Other Types Of Web Presence
Other than a website for your business you should consider starting a blog to post articles about health-related topics, showcase pictures of your clinic, and use as a digital “resume” to share your talents and achievements.
Having a google business, and yelp listing is also a great way to have an online presence. These are both free to set up and many people use these apps to help navigate local businesses.